Monday, June 25, 2007

The Purpose of this Blog

I haven't yet made a purpose statement. I thought that it would be useful for anyone who read the blog and for myself, as well. Each and every blog should have a purpose statement to focus their efforts.

Conservative Liberty was originally concocted as a platform to describe my seemingly outrageous, ultra-conservative ideals. However, I went off to college and lost interest in expressing my ideas. So, when I heard about Ron Paul, my political ideas were embodied in the great man that Ron Paul is. He reawakened by strong, conservative feelings.

So, in all effects, the purpose of this blog is to voice my conservative ideas. These ideas range from local government to state government to national government. Also, as a subpoint, this blog chronicles my involvement in campaigning for Ron Paul--the candidate that I endorse.

No comments: