Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hoosiers for Ron Paul

I live in Indiana and wanted to get involved with supporting Ron Paul on the streets. So, I signed up online at MeetUp and found this group called Hoosiers for Ron Paul. I found that there are 90! people in Indiana signed up and willing to be activists for the Ron Paul campaign. To me, that is an astounding number. I figured that the campaign wouldn't be up and running yet but, I found, that the campaign had started long before I had even heard of Ron Paul. I am presently delighted and tickled to death. This Saturday, June 16th, on Founding Fathers' Day, H4RP will meet in downtown Indianapolis to make signs, posters, flyers and other promotional items. I will be attending the event myself and hope to familiarize myself with the other members.

Hoosiers for Ron Paul Website
RonPaul.MeetUp.Com

No comments: