Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"The Chu son breeze walks to ask a way to classroom doorway


classmate.Allow thin walk to the quiet Xiao before the body, say:"I moncler clothing say Xiao big beauty and bother you, next time to look for person to pick not very good for a time!"The Xiao is quiet to face moncler jackets to allow thin say with smile:"Let wife is younger sister down, I sought Chu son breeze to have urgent matter!"Wife is younger sister?Can,t, allow thin incredibly is the wife is younger sister that the Xiao calms down, Ya of, aren,t those one family!"You this wench can have never sought any men, how, seek our son breeze classmate to have what matter?I am his economic person, there are words saying with me.""Wife is younger sister, you don,t make, I seek him to really have urgent matter.""Ha ha, open a fun with you."Allow thin the son breeze turning round to Chu say:"Chu son breeze, there is beauty seeking you, you play by ear by yourself, however the attention that never beat my niece, otherwise your end will be very miserably of!"The Chu son breeze is very helpless, beat her attention, I don,t want to be killed by the look in the eyes."Is quiet to learn elder sister, do you seek me to have what matter?"The Chu son breeze walks to ask a way to classroom doorway."You follow me, my some problems want to ask you.""!"The Chu son breeze just came out classroom, listen to a certain surname together of classmate great anger way:"Chu is old four, my Ya wanted to live Gua you ……"PS:Everyone goes heart well, pitiful have mercy on little breeze, collect a , hit to tally a ticket to come over more!The text chapter 20 accepts a beautiful female studentThe time that comes out teaching building, the Chu son breeze has already profoundly realized the magic power of beauty, and goes together with beauty to have how of end.But, Chu son breeze but can,t care those, for Chu son breeze to say, oneself is come to study, don,t want to provoke any trouble, the person doesn,t make me, I not prisoner, can if someone simply cans not passes with he or she, the Chu son breeze can allow of no to ownly and nearby grow to serve as what of miscellaneous grass, otherwise, Chu the son breeze will uproot, with heirless suffer

No comments: